Saturday, January 24, 2015

Priorities : Physical vs Spiritual

 

Hey Kings and Queens!!!!! 😘 I know I 
haven't posted in awhile but I'm back !!!!!! Lol 
So today as I was strolling through my Facebook timeline  and I came across this post from my linesister and it just reminded me of how some of us are too focus on the physical ( hair , makeup , looks , clothes and swag) when we should be more focus on our spirtual being and being more in tune and bold for Christ!!! It  is all about priorities , do you care more about your physical appearance then your spirtual relationship with our Father ? We need to get our prayer life on fleek because at the end of day you are weak without Christ and will not make it far without his love , grace , mercy and guidance . Kings & Queens I challenge you to strengthen your relationship with God and ask yourself this question : Is your spirtual on Fleek? ( answer honestly) if not , it  is not too late to grow and strengthen your spirtual being and relationship with God 🙏. He is always here for us and guess what he waiting on you to love him as much as he loves you . So talk to him he won't judge i promise !!!!!!! He will accept you just as you are 😊
#gorjessinspirations

No comments:

Post a Comment