Thursday, January 5, 2017

2K17 !!!!!!

Hello Kings and Queens !!!!! I know I know it has been awhile but I am back !!!!!  I would first like to start off by wishing  each of you a Happy New Year & Welcome 2017🎉🎊


So today during my devotion time I came across a scripture Mark 5:36 which simply is God is telling us not to be afraid but just believe. Reading that scripture and relating it to my life.....🙌 I started to realize how much I been operating in fear....Why be fearful/ afraid when we have God on our side. I began to ask myself - What fears are holding you hostage from believing in the plans God has in store for you? Answering honestly I would have to say my fear of rejection and failure has kept me from operating fully in the plans God has for me . I have seen people I'm close to in my life come and go . I have seen and felt the hurt of completely opening up for that person to just leave out of your life like you meant nothing to them . I see the hurt anger and dysfunction in my family and people in my life( such as friends and associates )  judge me for believing in God so I closed myself off. If I am "quiet" rejection can't occur because I'm not opening up for anyone to see the true ME right?.....But as I'm sitting here listening to God's voice he saying Stop hiding open up your voice is needed I have planted seeds in you to do amazing things .Rejection and failure have no room if you just believe why is your faith in me wandering in some areas ???? Have i ever let you down? God has never let me down and has brought me though so much and is still blessing me constantly. I am truly thankful . So to sum up what I got out of my devotion time today is that if God has gave you victory in some areas of your life continue to keep the faith some areas take a little longer than others but don't loose your faith because its not occurring fast enough or on your timing. God has perfect timing .Remember God has not given us the spirit of fear but of peace and a sound mind. What fears are holding you back ????

In this new year after coming across a post , posted by one of my sorority sisters asking her followers to post their life themes for 2017.  I decided that this year I would come up with a life theme and  my theme for my life for 2017  is #StraightenYourCrownandWalkPurposefullyFearless👑 Last year i was focused on positive vibes , embracing the Queen I am and  operating in confidence. But this year 
I  am walking  fearlessly, I am conquering and going after my dreams and goals fearlessly.

Kings and Queens as we enter into a new year i challenge you to create a theme for your life for 2017. WHAT ARE SOME THINGS YOU LEFT / LEAVING IN 2016 ? WHAT DO YOU WANT TO OVERCOME AND ACCOMPLISH IN 2017?

THE SKY IS THE LIMIT FOR 2017#StraightenYourCrownandWalkPurposefullyFearless👑!!!!!!!!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment