Tuesday, January 1, 2019

2K19πŸŽŠπŸŽ‰πŸΎπŸ’ͺ🏾

   Hello Kings and Queens!!!!!

Happy New Year!!!!! I know I know it has been awhile but I am back ! So much has happened since I last posted such as graduating from grad school , births,weddings,engagements, loss, gains,ending and start of new relationships , accepting a position as school counselor(dreams come true) and list go on. Long story short this Queen story is still being written. 

So now that we caught up a little bit on to the post..... 2019 a fresh start , new beginnings, ideas ,goals and etc. The possibles are endless! So for 2019 I am starting  some new things,  branching out of my comfort zone , embracing a new mindset a #fearless attitude . Positive only vibes kicking negativity, second guessing,worrying out the door for good . I am going on a fearless journey! Will it be easy ?No. Will everyday be sunshine and roses ? Nope. But fear has got to go! So after scrolling though Facebook I came across one of my sorority sisters post about choosing your gold word for 2019 and focusing on that word for the entire year though journal writing . So after  much thought and prayer the word Fearless  appeared to me over and over again and I began to think about how powerful the word  Fearless  meant to me . So my Gold word for 2019 is Fearless (with 2 snaps hunty!!!!Yasss!!!!) πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘

Fearless has so much meaning to me . For so long i have said i am going to be fearless but still find my self second guessing myself and worried ! but no more 2019 is my year to be #fearless ❤️ #jumpinginto2019Fearless
Fearless is not the absence of fear. It’s not being completely unafraid. Fearless is having fears. Fearless is having doubts. Lots of them. Fearless is living in spite of those things that scare you to death.
 Fearless is having fears, but not being afraid to face them. The voice in your heart over powers what you want to think. A wall builds up blocking  you to keep you from going back even if you wanted to!

To Be Fearless is to look your Fears in the face and say You will not stop me from living life , being confident and successful in my career , dreams , & goals !!!πŸ’ͺ #FearlessJessicacomingsoon

2Tim1:7 :For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.

Going into 2019 what is your Gold word for the year? Think , Reflect on it and join me on the journey .

#GorJessInspirations 

No comments:

Post a Comment